Founded in 1958, Martel Tool Corporation has become a world leader in the design, manufacturing, and reworking of precision gauges and inspection fixtures. As a preferred supplier to top automotive, defense, electronics, and medical prosthesis firms, we are not content to rest on our achievements. We are constantly broadening our horizons to keep pace with our customers.
It’s our business. That’s why our customers are the most discriminating corporations and agencies in the world. Our commitment to quality is unsurpassed because we:
- Maintain a zero-defect policy.
- Have a computerized calibration system and machine maintenance program that meets the most exacting standards.
- Adhere to strict climate controls (68f)
- Are MIL-I-45208A and MIL-STD-45621 approved.
- Design and manufacture our gauges to the best GR&R readings attainable.
- Are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
At Martel Tool, we have a distinct advantage over our competitors. Our people. They not only possess the highest degree of skill and knowledge, they are deeply committed to the pursuit of excellence. Their motivation? Pride and a desire to satisfy our customers. After all, they have a reputation to maintain.
Martel Tool Corporation was established in 1958. The facility has a total area of 8,000 square feet and is temperature control with an advanced dust filtration system.
Martel Tool Corporation has a highly skilled manufacturing and support staff dedicated to producing the highest quality gauges. We also maintain a continuing program of apprenticeship training and education.